X570S PG Riptide
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- 10 Phase, Digi Power, Dr. MOS
- Supports DDR4 5000+ (OC)*
- 3 PCIe 4.0 x16 Slots, 3 PCIe 4.0 x1 Slots
- 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Outputs: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)**
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Front Type-C, Rear Type-A+C)
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN
Riptide is named after a specific kind of water current with strong waves that occurs in the ocean, representing the philosophy of sea’s double-side, calm and unlimited strength. Built around powerful gaming-related features, the Riptide has given a powerful smash and immersed users in the sense of stability.
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Rule Your Own Lighting Way – Polychrome RGB
Thunderbolt 4 AIC Header