Intel® H570 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with dual M.2, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 1Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H570 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime H570 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws and can be moved to other M.2 slot.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime H570 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel Core processors. ASUS H570 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime H570 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the strips connected to the onboard RGB headers – and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.