Micro-ATX Q570 business motherboard with Intel® vPro support and enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Supports SMBUS header that connects to a DASH LAN for remote IT management
- ASUS COM debug header for more efficient troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit for faster and more efficient customization
- ASUS Control Center Express (ACCE) for easier IT endpoint management
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet and front header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Shield – Enhances system security from bottom to top
- ASUS Self-recovering BIOS – ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
- ASUS Secure Boot – ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
- Certified NIST SP 800-147 – ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
- Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- PCIe 4.0
- COM Debug Header
- 24/7 Reliability Test
- Anti-moisture Coating
- Anti-sulfur Resistors
- LAN Guard
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ESD Guards
- BIOS updates – Update status, latest version and update time
- AC power loss – Abnormal power loss events
- RTC reset – Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset
- Chassis intrusion – Record of when chassis is opened
- Hardware changes – Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs
- Hardware status – USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events
- BIOS Value Edit Tool – Customize the BIOS options
- BIOS Boot Logo – Tool Brand your builds with a customized boot logo
- OEM Activation (OA) Tools – Add or remove the OEM Activation key
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) – Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS
- Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Driver – Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS