AMD B550 Ryzen AM4 Gaming ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 12+2 teamed power stages, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6E, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, dual M.2 slots with heatsinks, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 3000 and 5000 series, plus 5000 and 4000 G-series desktop processors
- Best gaming connectivity: PCIe 4.0-ready, dual M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, plus HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.2 output
- Smooth networking: On-board WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Robust power solution: 12+2 teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking for easy configuration
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading gaming audio: Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III for immersive sound
Advance Your Gaming Immersion
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi II features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the lightning-fast data speeds. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID for a performance boost.
Undeniably ROG STRIX
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi II embodies the ROG spirit with eye-catching aesthetics, including the next-generation distorted ROG eye logo and recessed cybertext patterning etched on the I/O shroud. These new designs move ROG Strix boldly into the future, while clearly reflecting the series' gaming roots.