Win your order value Prize Draw T&Cs 29.10.2021
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw “Win your order back” at [Touchsale] by purchasing with Zip
between 29/10/2021 & 26/11/2021 (the “Prize Draw”). The promoter of this prize draw is Zip Co Finance UK Ltd
(company no. 11502649) with its registered office at 82 St John St London England EC1M 4JN (“Zip”) and
[Touchsale Limited] (company no. 12456067) with its registered office at International House, 12 Constance Street,
Kingdom, E16 2DQ (the “Retailer”), together the “Promoters”.
1. Any qualifying customer who makes a purchase using the Zip payment method on the Retailer’s website at
[https://touchsale.co.uk/] (“Website”) between 29/10/2021 & 26/11/2021, whose payment is successfully
processed by Zip will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
2. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions and
you confirm that you have read Zip’s and the Retailer’s respective Privacy Policies. These terms and conditions
and Zip’s and the Retailer’s Privacy Policies may be updated from time to time so please check these terms and
conditions and the Privacy Policies regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that
you enter the Prize Draw.
3. A qualifying customer is a customer who:
a. makes a purchase on this Website;
b. is aged 18 years of over;
c. provides a valid e-mail address;
d. is resident in the UK; and
e. is not an employee of the Promoter, nor a family member of such an employee, or an agent or any
third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw or an employee of such agents or
5. The “Entrant” is the qualifying customer who makes an order on the Website and whose billing details are
provided upon order completion.
6. All entries must be submitted via the Website and only one entry per person is permitted (if you make more than
one purchase using Zip on the Website, you will only be entered into the Prize Draw once).
7. The opening date for entries is midnight on 29/10/2021. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on
26/11/2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
8. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoters do
not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid
for entry into the Prize Draw. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for any purchases that are not
completed for any reason.
9. The 2 selected winners will each receive the value of their order refunded, up to a maximum value of £250,
which is provided by the Retailer and in accordance with the Retailer’s general terms and conditions located on
the Website. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher
value if circumstances beyond their control makes it necessary to do so.
10. A random draw of all valid entries will take place within 28 days after the closing date above to select the
winners. The winners will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail address provided at entry). Prior to issuing the
prize to the winners, the Promoters (or any one of them) may require the winners to confirm their details and/or
to verify compliance with these terms and conditions.
11. If the Promoters (or any one of them) cannot confirm the winner’s details and/or verify compliance with these
terms and conditions, or if the winners do not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, then that
winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoters will be entitled to select another winner at random from the
remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
12. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The Promoters will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To
comply with this obligation [Zip] OR [the Retailer] will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if
applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts [Zip] OR [the Retailer] at [email@example.com]
(please state the name of the Prize Draw in the subject heading) within [one] month after the closing date stated
above. If you are the winner and object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published
or made available, please contact [Zip] OR [the Retailer]. In such circumstances, please note that the Promoter
must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Prize
Draw terms and conditions.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes
necessary to do so.
Win your order value Prize Draw T&Cs xx.xx.2021
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Zip and the Retailer, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be
responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or
death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Zip or the
Retailer (as applicable), its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not
18. As a result of your participation in the Prize Draw, each of the Promoters will collect certain personal data
information regarding the personal data collected, the purposes for which it is used and your rights. All personal
and other data relating to Entrants will be retained by the Promoters for a reasonable period after the Prize
Draw closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Prize
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You can bring proceedings in respect of these terms
and conditions in the English courts, however, as a consumer, if you live in another part of the UK you can bring
legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the English courts or your local courts.