- Lightweight design with magical setup
- Each round AirTag is small and lightweight,features precision-etched polished stainless steel,and is IP67 water- and dust-resistant. A built-in speaker plays sounds to help locate AirTag,while a removable cover makes it easy for users to replace the battery. AirTag features the same magical setup experience as AirPods – just bring AirTag close to iPhone and it will connect. Users can assign AirTag to an item and name it with a default like “Keys”or “Jacket,”or provide a custom name of their choosing.
- A comprehensive finding experience
- Once AirTag is set up,it will appear in the items tab in the Find My app,where users can view the item’s current or last known location on a map. If a user misplaces their item and it is within Bluetooth range,they can use the Find My app to play a sound from the AirTag to help locate it. Users can also ask Siri to find their item,and AirTag will play a sound if it is nearby. Each AirTag is equipped with the Apple-designed U1 chip using Ultra Wideband technology,enabling Precision Finding for iPhone. This advanced technology can more accurately determine the distance and direction to a lost AirTag when it is in range. As a user moves,Precision Finding fuses input from the camera,ARKit,accelerometer,and gyroscope,and then will guide them to AirTag using a combination of sound,haptics,and visual feedback.
- Precision Finding with AirTag
- Precision Finding with AirTag fuses input from the camera,ARKit,accelerometer,and gyroscope on iPhone to provide a more precise,directionally aware finding experience. If AirTag is separated from its owner and out of Bluetooth range,the Find My network can help track it down. The Find My network is approaching a billion Apple devices and can detect Bluetooth signals from a lost AirTag and relay the location back to its owner,all in the background,anonymously and privately. Users can also place AirTag into Lost Mode and be notified when it is in range or has been located by the vast Find My network. If a lost AirTag is found by someone,they can tap it using their iPhone or any NFC-capable device and be taken to a website that will display a contact phone number for the owner,if they have provided one.
- Privacy and security built-in
- AirTag is designed from the ground up to keep location data private and secure. No location data or location history is physically stored inside AirTag. Communication with the Find My network is end-to-end encrypted so that only the owner of a device has access to its location data,and no one,including Apple,knows the identity or location of any device that helped find it.
|Product Description||Apple AirTag – anti-loss Bluetooth tag for mobile phone,tablet|
|Product Type||Anti-loss Bluetooth tag|
|Intended For||Mobile phone,tablet|
|Run Time (Up To)||1 year|
|Product Material||Stainless steel|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.19 cm x 3.19 cm x 0.8 cm|
|Designed For||10.2-inch iPad;10.5-inch iPad Air;10.5-inch iPad Pro;10.9-inch iPad Air;11-inch iPad Pro;12.9-inch iPad Pro;9.7-inch iPad;9.7-inch iPad Pro;iPad Air 2;iPad mini 4;5;iPhone 11,12,6,6s,7,8,SE,X,XR,XS,XS Max;iPod touch|