AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, ASUS NODE and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Comprehensive thermal design: Integrated Crosschill EK III, active PCH heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink, and ROG Cooling Zone.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 5G and Gigabit Ethernet courtesy of Aquantia and Intel, both with ASUS LANGuard protection and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen. 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS ES9023P for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
ROG Crosshair VIII Formula features the latest Intel Ethernet (I211-AT) ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power.