The brains of the Philips Hue smart lighting system,the Hue Bridge allows you to connect and control up to 50 lights and accessories. Simply plug it in and use the Hue app to set routines,timers,custom light scenes,and more.
- The Hue Bridge
- The Hue Bridge is an essential component to a personal Philips Hue smart lighting system. It is the brains of the operation,communicating with both your smart light bulbs and the Hue app to ensure that everything works together. It also enables smart home automation features like scheduling routines and timers.
- Add smart switches and sensors
- Enhance your Hue smart lighting system with various accessories,including smart dimmer switches and motion sensors.
- Away-from-home control
- Connect your smart lights to the Hue Bridge and download the Hue app to ensure that your home is well lit no matter where you are. Set light routines in the app to turn your lights on at a certain time,mimicking your presence to give you peace of mind.
- Connect up to 50 smart lights
- The Hue Bridge allows you to connect up to 50 lights,so you can outfit your entire home – inside and out – and control them all within the app.
|Product Description||Philips Hue Bridge – central controller|
|Product Type||Central controller|
|Power Source||Power adapter|
|Max Supported Devices||50|
|Connectivity||Wireless,wired – ZigBee – Ethernet|
|Frequency Band||2400 – 2483.5 Mhz|
|Supported Host Device OS||iOS,Android|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2-year warranty|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.8 cm x 8.8 cm x 2.6 cm|