With the upgraded Ring Video Doorbell 3 you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell 3 emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell, or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (sold separately) to sound an alert within the home.
This third generation of the Ring Video Doorbell has been upgraded with additional security features for the home, including improved motion detection and enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity.
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The video camera has a 160 degree field of view and records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- It’s weather-resistant, operating between -20° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- In-built motion sensors are customizable. It features Adjustable Motion Zones including the Near Motion Zone, to only receive notifications when you want.
- It can be powered by the built-in rechargeable battery (lasting for 6 to 12 months), or connected to your existing doorbell wiring for non-stop charge. Recharging the battery is easy with Quick-Release battery pack and easy-to-remove face plate.
- Works with Alexa.
- Easy install.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|