Extend AX1800 Wi-Fi to Your Whole Home
Works with any Wi-Fi router to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones, and blanket your home with stable, super-fast, seamless Wi-Fi via OneMesh.
- Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed: Turbocharge your devices with wireless speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps.
- Larger Capacity: Wi-Fi 6 builds a more efficient network that increases the average throughput by 4 times and servers more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Take advantage of ultra-low latency to enjoy smoother online experience.
- Save Clients’ Battery Power: Target Wake Time schedules the connection time of battery-powered devices to reduce their power consumption.
- Adaptive Path Selection: Keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
- Access Point Mode: Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability.
- Easy Setup Within Minutes: Easy setup and management via WPS button/Tether app/Web UI.
- Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer: Eliminate weak signal areas with Wi-Fi coverage for the whole house.
- Smart Roaming: Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, surfing, and more-even when moving around your home.
- One Wi-Fi Name: Stay connected to the same network name in every room.
- Easy Setup and Unified Management: Push the WPS button to set up a Mesh network you can manage fromthe Tether app or web UI.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive Web UI: Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- Fast Encryption: One-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Hassle-free Management with Tether App: Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether App, available on any Android or iOS device
- Online Upgrade: Keeps you informed of the latest firmware and allows online updating on the web UI
- Ultimate Wireless Speed: Combined wireless speeds of up to 574 Mbps (over 2.4 GHz) and 1201 Mbps (over 5 GHz)
- Support Wi-Fi 6: Turbocharge your devices with wireless speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps
- Adaptive Path Selection: Keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router
- Simultaneous Dual Band: Separate Wi-Fi bands enable more devices to connect to your network without a drop in performance
- Reliable Connection: Internal antennas for optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable wireless connections
- Ultra-Low Latency: Take advantage of ultra-low latency to enjoy smoother online experience
- Primary Function: Range Extender
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Max Signal Rate: 1201 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes (Dual Band)
- Interface(s): 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wireless Standards: “IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz”
- Antenna: Internal antennas
- Button(s): WPS Button
- Power Supply: Wall plug
- Power Consumption: 10.8W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 78 x 36 x149 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4GHz: 574 Mpbs
5GHz: 1201 Mbps
- Reception Sensitivity: “5GHz:
574 Mbps: 2.4 GHz,
1201 Mbps: 5 GHz
11a 6Mbps: -93dBm,
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm,
11ax HE20 MCS0: -93dBm,
11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm,
11ax HE40 MCS0: -90dBm,
11ax HE40 MCS11: -60dBm,
11ax HE80 MCS0: -87dBm,
11ax HE80 MCS11: -56dBm,
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm
11ax HE20 MCS0: -94dBm
11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm
11ax HE40 MCS0: -92dBm
11ax HE40 MCS11: -62dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm”
- Wireless Modes: Access Point mode
- Wireless Functions: “Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics”
- Wireless Security: “64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions”
- Management: TP-LINK Tether App
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Package Contents: Wi-Fi Range Extender RE600X
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years