The N of Windows 10 include the same functionality as Windows 10,except for media-related technologies (Windows Media Player) and certain preinstalled media apps (Groove Music,Video,Voice Recorder,and Skype). You must install other software from Microsoft or a third-party for this communication functionality and to play or create audio CDs,media files,and video DVDs,to stream music,and to take and store pictures. The features such as Cortana and PDF viewing in the Edge browser rely on Windows Media files that are not present in these editions.
- Windows Media Player user experience
- Enables Windows Media Player features such as the ability to play media files and audio CDs,manage media in a library,create a playlist,provide metadata (including album art) for media,create an audio CD,transfer music to a portable music player,and play streaming content from a website.
- Windows Media Player ActiveX control
- Exposes methods and properties to manipulate multimedia playback from a webpage or an app.
- Windows Media Format
- Provides support for the Advanced Systems Format (ASF) file container,the Windows Media audio and video codecs,basic network streaming capability,and digital rights management (DRM).
- Windows Media DRM
- Enables the secure delivery of protected content for playback on a computer,portable device,or network device.
- Media sharing and Play To
- Enables music,pictures,and videos on a networked computer to be shared with other computers and devices on the same network. Also enables computers to find those kinds of files on the network.
- Media Foundation
- Provides support for content protection,audio and video quality,and interoperability for DRM.
- Windows 8.1 Portable Devices (WPD) infrastructure:Communicates with attached media and storage devices,including devices that support the Media Transfer Protocol.
- MPEG,WMA,AAC,FLAC,ALAC,AMR,and Dolby Digital audio codecs
- Enables the playback of digital audio content such as MP3,WMA,MPEG-2 audio,AAC audio,FLAC and ALAC audio,and AC-3 audio.
- VC-1,MPEG-4,H.264,H.265,and H.263 codecs
- “Standards-based codec components”(as they are collectively called) enable Windows 10 program such as Windows Media Player to support activities that include the playback and creation of multimedia files that are encoded with standards-based codecs.
- Groove Music
- A preinstalled app that is used to play digital music.
- A preinstalled app that is used to play digital video.
- Voice Recorder
- A preinstalled app that is used to record sounds.
- A preinstalled app that is used for messaging and communications.
|Product Description||Windows 10 Home N – licence – 1 licence|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home N – 32/64-bit|
|Licence Type||1 licence|
|Media||Download – ESD|
Electronic Software Distribution is the digital delivery of a product activation key.
You receive an email giving you access to the required product key via a secure web portal and a link where you can download the software.