How can I return an item bought within the last 14 days ?
You have 14 days from when you receive your item to tell us you’ve changed your mind and request a return.
Once your form has been received and processed, our team will get in touch with you to advise how to return your item and next steps.
Once you’ve contacted us to confirm your return, we’ll arrange you a collection with ParcelForce, which is tracked and insured to offer protection against loss and damage.
Follow these instructions to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible:
- send your equipment back to us
- new, unused items must be sealed when they’re returned
- make sure any theft or loss-protection apps on your device are disabled (e.g. Find My Phone on iPhones or iPads)
- ensure all items, including accessories and free promotional items, are returned undamaged. You may be charged for damaged items
If you change your mind after requesting a return, you don’t need to contact us. If we don’t receive the item within 14 days of the return request then we’ll assume you’ll be keeping the goods and your contract will continue to run as normal.
The cost of the postage will be £ 11.99 witch will include the collection, delivery and insurance of the item.
Once we’ve received your cancellation request and any item you need to return, we’ll refund you within:
- 7 days PayIO
- 14 days credit/debit card
- 14 days Laybuy, ZipPay, SplitPay, Klarna
- 21 days PayPal
You must keep on track the instalment payments if you are expecting a refund. Missing payments may affecting your credit score, including late payment fees from partners.