If something doesn’t feel right that’s because it isn’t…
At Touchsale.co.uk we will always listen and support our customers with their purchases. If you feel something isn’t right, we are happy to assist you through our returns or exchange procedure.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, sealed, and in its original packaging.
If you have received an item that is damaged, missing parts or is not what you ordered, please contact us immediately.
If your phone develops a manufacturing fault, through day to day normal use, you have UK warranty and therefore the manufacturer will need to be contacted so they can replace or repair the phone for you. Please note you will need to provide the IMEI number of your phone and an invoice number for the purchase. This does not cover broken/smashed screens.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To return/exchange an item:
- Please contact us to assist you through our returns or exchange procedure.
- We will answer you to ask for more information (if necessary) and give you next details about the return.
- Customer can choose to return the items on his own and pay the return expenses or we can book the collection and will charge £12.99 ( this amount will be deducted from the refund amount ).
We can’t accept refunds for the following cases (including, but not limited to):
- If the item has not arrived back to us, for any reason.
- For any reason that might be linked to product warranties.
- For any product which returned is different that what you received, in any way, including but not limited to: aspect, damages, functionalities, specifications, broken seals, scratches, incomplete packages or missing items etc.
- For any reasons that have expired or used licence.
- Any suspicion of unlawful behaviour.
- Any freight charges or any special services (e.g. special gifts, packages, offers) will not be refunded.
If we have received an item which doesn’t meets the refund eligibility:
- We can send the item back to you and charge you with up to 20% of the value of the item.
- We can keep the item but not issuing any refund.
- Customer can choice the option in max 5 days. If customer doesn’t choose any option, we will keep the product, will not issue any refund and will consider fully customer consent about this.
- Refunds will be processed by the original payment method.
- FULL PAYMENT – VIVA WALLET: 14 WORKING DAYS
- ZIPPAY, LAYBUY, KLARNA & SPLITPAY: 21 WORKING DAYS ( 7 WORKING DAYS BY TOUCHSALE AND OTHER 14 WORKING DAYS BY PARTNERS ). You must keep on track the instalment payments if you are expecting a refund. Missing payments may affecting your credit score, including late payment fees from partners.
- PAYPAL CHECKOUT: 14 WORKING DAYS
Please note our process time for returns or exchanges are up to 14 working days.